Wednesday 31 October 2012

Aussie BBQ, and a little more!

The hostel that I'm staying in is really really nice, I will post a few pictures tomorrow! :) On Monday they had a really nice bbq, with kangaroo, emu (Australias biggest bird, funny fact is the dad raise the kids alone) and crocodile!! Very special tastes all of them, crocodile tastes kind of like chicken and kangaroo was my favourite!






This sign was next to the river I went rafting in today!! Such an awesome (and extremely wet - splashing game YAY) experience!! Pretty glad I didn't see this sign until after the rafting was done though!! No crocodiles in the river today - and our guide kindly informed us it was only the small ones and they were only 2-3 metres long :P


Ending off with a picture of my very nice dinner tonight down by the sea! :)

Check out this place tomorrow for pictures on the hostel and the city! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment