Wednesday 17 October 2012

Movie World

On Sunday I went down to the Gold Coast again, and chose another one of the 5 theme parks they have there. My choice fell on Movie World which I had heard a lot of good things about from the people I've spoken too. I didn't know what to expect but the first thing that struck me when I got inside the gates was Wow!!! This is amazing!! The main street looked like an old street and it was all so well done really!! There was a western part of the town as well, but because they had an extremely wet flume ride there my camera never got to that part of the park. Their main attractions apart from different shows and 4D movie was different rollercosters going up, down, upside down, forwards, backwards, tipped to the sides, in the dark, and in the light, slow and fast, well just everything you can think of really. And I decided to go on all of them, apart from the one that sadly was closed for the day! :( My favorite one was the red one that I will show shortly. It shoots you out at a high speed straight up and from there you really just go straight down super fast!!!!! I didn't know what it was like when I queued up, and it was a shock the first time, surprisingly more fun than scary!!! :D




 



Sadly I didn't feel like icecream this day! Still never had a Ben&Jerry's in my life!

Harry Potter shop!



My favourite of the day, getting shoot out from the right superfast and getting thrown into the curves directly!!!



Batman, likes going upside down and spinning the track!!


1 comment:

  1. I didn't think you like rollercosters that much! I'm glad that you are having a good time.

    ReplyDelete