Wednesday 3 October 2012

First day at work!

This was really written yesterday, but we've no really got our hope up to get any internet in the flat still....
So, after a very short night’s sleep, the jetlag is really messing with me, I woke up at 2:15 am and was unable to go back asleep. But had the chance to unpack all my things and get settled a little more, also managed to figure out there was a grocery store opening at 6 am and so I went and did a super early shopping tour, got us some cheese, super hard butter and wraps for breakfast (as I was too tired to understand their really weird accent I never asked where the bread was and so wraps was all I found…)
Today was our first day at work, and I was pretty nervous about what was going to happen. We had a short walk around the area two nights ago to look where the office was which felt good, however we never looked for the door and that was our main issue today, but after having a short look around we managed to find the right place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment