Wednesday 31 October 2012

Skydive!!!

Well.... If you didn't know I can sometimes be a little bit crazy!! And that includes doing wicked stuff that I'm really too scared to do ;) But after considering something I simply have to do it, and skydiving happened to be one of those things!! So I did, and you know what, it wasn't really that scary at all, just really really epic and amazing!!!! :D

The instructor was absolutely nuts, not kidding!! He was like "Oh, you never did a jump before, oh well just to let you know I didn't even and I suck at this!" But at the end of the day, we did get safely to the ground!! I am defenetily going to do this again, hopefully already this Friday with a nice beach landing!!

 
Freefall!


Slowing down through the clouds!

Yes the parachute did open! :)





1 comment: